Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Progress Shots

So, 4.7kg between the two photos below. I hit a plateau with my weight loss for a couple of weeks but I'm at 79.8kg today!





Not a huge difference yet, but most weight loss has actually been in my tummy area and also up high in my cheat too. Isn't it always the way?

Fitness wise I'm doing ok, considering I haven't pushed too hard. Natalie and I went to her gym on Sunday and smashed out some cardio which I was able to do without too much trouble. We did 8 mins straight on the bloody rowing machine which was the hardest!

I'm really happy with the healthy eating. Most days I'm making good choices, not feeling too hungry and feeling satisfied at the end of the day. I feel awesome most of the time, have plenty of energy. I'm not too stressed about going over my calories a little bit each day, as long as I've done some physical stuff that day.

As for fitting everything in, that's a daily struggle. I'm riding probably 2-3 times a week, running 2-3 times a week. Mostly I'm having to get up early to do it before work, which is starting to wear thin. This week so far I have stayed up too late doing other things to get up early. Tomorrow, hopefully!!

This coming week, I would love to stay solidly in the 70's with my weight, continue to plan my meals well and to run just that little bit longer or that little but faster.

How are your goals going?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I was trying to stay on the wagon, but it's been a rough month. You're inspiring me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly HAVE had a rough month. Hang in there Aimee! :)

      Delete